The dental hygiene program at VCU participates in ADEA DHCAS® (ADEA Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service). Applicants are invited to apply via ADEA DHCAS to provide the program with accurate, streamlined and uniform data.
Customer Service: (617) 612-2095 and email@example.com
The Dental Hygiene Program application deadline is Feb. 1st. For consideration, ALL application materials must be received by DHCAS by the due date.
To successfully submit an application to the Dental Hygiene Program, follow the instructions provided below:
- Complete an online application to the dental hygiene program at VCU via ADEA DHCAS. Upon submission of a complete DHCAS application, the applicant will receive an email with instructions to submit the VCU Supplemental Application.
- Request transcripts of all attended institutions to be sent to ADEA DHCAS before the deadline. Please do not send transcripts directly to our program.
- DHCAS will verify coursework for accuracy.
- To ensure transcripts are received by the due date it's strongly encouraged to make the requests when fall courses end.
- Request two letters of evaluations.
- One letter should be from an academic source – from a faculty member or college adviser.
- One letter should be from a professional source – from an employer or a person you shadowed or with whom you volunteered.
- Letters should be submitted directly to ADEA DHCAS.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be notified through email. Email addresses provided in the DHCAS application will be used for all official communications
- Applicants are notified of acceptance or denial by April 30.
For further information about the Dental Hygiene program requirements, please contact us at the number below. Questions regarding the online application process should be directed to the ADEA DHCAS.
Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Dentistry
Department of General Practice
Dental Hygiene Program
Richmond, Virginia 23298-0566
Phone: (804) 828-9096
Fax: (804) 827-0969