Our admissions team is here to help from the moment you consider applying to when you enroll. If you have questions about prerequisites, the application process, interviewing or if you want to set up an advising appointment, contact us. As you prepare your visit or apply to VCU, take a moment to learn more about our recruiting staff.
The Office of Admissions team is here to help you navigate the dental school admissions process. Our website is a great resource and will answer many of your basic questions about admission requirements. We highly encourage you to visit our website before booking an advising appointment. The admissions office also hosts Open Houses throughout the year. Attending an Open House is a great way to learn more about the admission process. Sign-up for our next Open House session.
If you are unable to attend an Open House we can meet with you one-on-one, either in-person or over the telephone. If you would like to meet with one of our counselors, you can schedule an appointment between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday. To allow the counselor ample time to prepare for your session, we require that you schedule your appointment a minimum of 3 business days in advance; however, please be aware advising times fill up quickly and you may have a longer wait.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule a visit or phone advising session, please complete the Advising Form. Upon completion, you will be directed to pick a date and time that works best for you. Appointments are generally 15 to 20 minutes in length.
Rules and restrictions
- Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accommodate walk-in appointments.
- Students are limited to one advising session per academic semester.
- Active applicants are not permitted to schedule an advising appointment.
- Advising appointments are for candidates preparing to apply in the future. If you have already been accepted into a dental program, congratulations! There is no need to seek an appointment with us.
- Please note, filling out this form is not a guarantee or confirmation of an advising appointment.
- Attending an advising appointment does not guarantee an interview or acceptance to any dental school.