Dental Hygiene students are eligible for grants, scholarships and loans. If you are eligible for federal aid, you can apply for assistance by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All eligible aid will be awarded based on the results from the FAFSA. You must complete FAFSA yearly to be offered assistance.
Learn more about applying for aid.
- Free credit report
- Tuition Calculator (VCU Student Financial Services)
- Rights and Responsibilities (VCU Financial Aid)
- Downloadable Financial Aid Forms (VCU Financial Aid)
- Complete a change form, verification, tuition and billing
- University billing and payments (VCU Student Financial Services)
- Check your financial aid status online
- Dental Loan Organizer & Calculator (DLOC)
- School of Dentistry Financial Aid Checklist