Connect with a student
VCU School of Dentistry students come from all over the world with a variety of backgrounds, hobbies and interests, but they all are a part of the VCU RAMily!
To learn more about what it is like to be a student at VCU School of Dentistry, follow these easy steps to start a conversation with a VCU School of Dentistry Admissions Ambassador:
- Select a VCU School of Dentistry Admissions Ambassador
- Select “create your account”
- Complete your quick profile
- Adjust your “communication preferences” under “settings”
Response time: Our Admissions Ambassadors are full-time dental students. They are typically in school from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., five days a week. Therefore, please anticipate that responses may take up to 24-48 business hours. Lastly, please be mindful that our students have several short breaks throughout the academic year that may further delay their response times. We ask that you respect their time during the following breaks:
- Fall break: September 16-24, 2023
- Winter break: December 16, 2023 - January 2, 2024
- Spring break: March 2-10, 2024
- Summer break: July 13-28, 2024
Please note that the VCU School of Dentistry UniBuddy platform is only intended for students over the age of 18. Please contact Lindsay Smith at email@example.com for information about youth enrichment opportunities available at the school.
Please direct all general admissions questions to our Office of Admissions staff. We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (804) 828-9196.